(4) Cups RUGGLES Sweet & Tart Strawberry Vanilla frozen yogurt
(1) 10-12oz can frozen non-alcoholic margarita mix
(1) quart strawberries, thinly sliced
(8) whole strawberries, set aside for garnish
1/2 lime, thinly sliced
1/2 tsp. coarse sugar, to coat rims of serving glasses
1. Mix slightly softened frozen yogurt with one cup of slightly thawed frozen margarita mix. Cover and put in freezer.
2. Combine sliced strawberries with remaining margarita mix.
3. Dip rims of serving glasses in lime juice or water. Then dip rims in sugar. Set aside.
4. Layer strawberry mixture with frozen yogurt mixture.
5. Garnish with a fresh strawberry and/or lime slice.
Ruggles Smores Ice Cream Pie
Yield: 10 servings
1/2 (1.5 quart) container of RUGGLES Vanilla Bean ice cream
9 graham cracker sheets
2 regular Hershey chocolate bars, melted
1/2 (10 ounce) package large marshmallows
1/4 cup skim milk
1. Lightly coat an 8-inch square cake pan with cooking spray; line pan with plastic wrap, leaving a 6-inch overhang on two sides. Fill bottom with ice cream. Top evenly with graham crackers and cover with chocolate. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, place marshmallows in a medium microwave-safe bowl on high heat for 40 seconds. Add milk, mixing well. Let cool slightly. Spread marshmallow mixture over chocolate and top with remaining graham crackers. Wrap in plastic wrap and freeze about 8 hours. Turn upside down onto a serving plate and serve immediately.
1 quart RUGGLES Bear Claw ice cream
1 dozen Brownies (any kind)
12 tbsp fudge topping
1 can whipped cream
1.) Heat brownies until warm (can microwave for 15 seconds).
2.) Place in individual bowls.
3.) Add one scoop Bear Claw ice cream.
4.) Top with melted fudge topping.
5.) Add squirt of whipped cream.
- Makes 1 dozen yummy servings.
For more information, visit www.cose.org