(4) Cups RUGGLES Sweet & Tart Strawberry Vanilla frozen yogurt
(1) 10-12oz can frozen non-alcoholic margarita mix
(1) quart strawberries, thinly sliced
(8) whole strawberries, set aside for garnish
1/2 lime, thinly sliced
1/2 tsp. coarse sugar, to coat rims of serving glasses
1. Mix slightly softened frozen yogurt with one cup of slightly thawed frozen margarita mix. Cover and put in freezer.
2. Combine sliced strawberries with remaining margarita mix.
3. Dip rims of serving glasses in lime juice or water. Then dip rims in sugar. Set aside.
4. Layer strawberry mixture with frozen yogurt mixture.
5. Garnish with a fresh strawberry and/or lime slice.