1 pkg. chocolate wafer cookies (crushed)
1/3 cup butter (melted)
2 cups powdered sugar
2 squares semisweet chocolate
1/2 cup margarine
3 eggs, seperate white and yolks (need both)
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/4 tsp. salt
2 qts. RUGGLES Cookies & Cream ice cream
1. Combine crushed cookies, 1/3 cup melted butter.
2. Divide mixture in 1/2, set 1/2 aside for topping. Put other 1/2 in bottom of 9x13 dish.
3. Cook: sugar, chocolate, 1/2 cup margarine, egg yolks, vanilla & salt.
4. Bring to boil, stirring constantly, then cool 10 minutes.
5. Beat egg whits stiff. Mix with above filling.
6. Spoon over crumbs in dish
7. Let the ice cream soften some and spread over crumbs and filling in dish.
8. Top with crumbs, freeze, cover with foil. Keeps up to 3 months.